View Single Post
(#232)
Old
Unsaved trash, vile obese demon

Cutter Demonized

Ilariapaleone is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ilariapaleone is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ilariapaleone is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ilariapaleone is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ilariapaleone is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ilariapaleone is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 101 REASONS WHY GOD HATES GOTHS! - 03-03-2014, 09:47 PM

Why should I bother to obey your "rules." All you will do with an introduction is slander the one who makes it, till you find an excuse to ban them, so you don't actually have to respond to any of their comments about YOUR posts.

I'll stand by what I said. Based on all comments about "Goth activities", none of you have ever obviously been to a Goth event. Which would explain why you have no actual proof or evidence of Goths doing ANYTHING to babies or "raping straight men to turn them gay." If it's making them HAPPY, it must not be rape anyway.