View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected queer
Under Investigation

meh123 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.meh123 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 07-29-2012, 07:59 PM

Okay.
"We know autism is related to atheism, as it is a disability marked by a lack of social and moral values."
Stop right there.

You don't have any right to say that. Just because you believe in god, it doesn't mean you're greater. I know far more many Christians without morals rather than Atheists. Sure, there are Atheists who are complete jerks. But the ones with morals, they tend to be better with them. People like you have selective morals. You'd meet a person, talking with them, end up liking them, and once you find out they're atheist you'd pretend you never liked them and they are below you. Talk about double standards.

Maybe if christians like you would stop acting like they're superior, maybe Atheists would listen.

Saying autism is related to atheism is complete and utter bull. Autism is a condition, thus scientific, it has nothing to do with lack of morals, how would the disease have ANY idea that the parents lacked morals? I know plenty of autistic children and parents and they are some of the nicest people I know.

This is just offensive.