View Single Post
(#43)
Old
Unsaved trash

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Satan's latest trick: the Nintendo Switch is promoting sexual fluidity! - 03-22-2019, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
Probably you've damaged your eyes by staying up until 4 AM every night playing the video games in the dark. "Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid" (1 Corinthians 6:15). God gave you those eyes and you've flipped Him off by ruining His gift with sin.

What a fresh and original turn of phrase. I sure haven't heard that 100 times before.
  • Pride: Gamers routinely boast about who has the highest "GamerScore," who has the highest "kill/death ratio," who earned the most points, who has the highest level, etc. Modesty is not common amongst the video gaming community.
  • Greed: Gamers tend to hoard items such as weapons, "skins," mushrooms, and other things awarded through gameplay or purchased through microtransactions. They display these virtual status symbols to show off.
  • Lust: Just take a look at 99% of female characters in any video game. She will be well-endowed and stripped half naked. As many gamers are fags, there are also a fair amount of burly male characters, though their sexualization is nowhere near that of females, which is near total.
  • Envy: In their zeal for winning at all costs, gamers often resort to using "cheat codes" and "hacking" to win. Low-skill gamers frequently accuse anyone better than them of doing these things whether or not it is true because they are jealous.
  • Gluttony: The majority of gamers are morbidly obese. Their diets consist almost exclusivly of Cheetos and Mountain Dew, and they certainly don't do any exercise to burn off those calories.
  • Wrath: Most video games revolve around violence. Video games glorify murder and mayhem and often serve as training simulators for those seeking to commit crimes in real life, such as school shootings.
  • Sloth: In order to even be a gamer, one must sit on the couch staring at a screen for hours on end multiple days out of the week. Typically gamers only get up to go to the fridge, and some even wear adult diapers because they're too lazy to go to the bathroom. A common cause of death among gamers is blood clots from sitting without movement for days on end.
There you have it. These facts prove without a doubt that video gaming is wholly and entirely sinful. Check yourself before you damn yourself.
I wasn't trying to be original, and I have great eyesight. I'm literally the only one in my family without glasses. And on weekends is when I stay up the latest, playing Subnaunica, not a violent game. (Subaunica is exploration) And what you say is true, i'll give you that. We boast about our wins because it takes some level of skill to get those wins. It's competition kinda like sports. We don't really hoard items such as skins (although there are people who definitely do) Most of the community are willing to trade and gift. I mean, everyone has their own way of showing off. Whether it's have every Medic taunt or buying the really expensive shoes or maybe it's more subtle. Ah yes, the weight and diet stereotype. Believe it or not, most gamers are fit. Not muscular by any means but fit.

Tell me how many people in this photo are obese. (This is gaming con BTW)

Or how about this photo? Now, we do certainly have obese people but what community doesn't? I would bring up some research links about videogames not causing violence, but they would be taken down for some crap reason. But please, just google it real quick. And yeah, again, you're right. Most video-games do revolve around violence. Such as God Of War, Call Of Duty, Red Redemption, and others. But there are also games such as Subnaunica which is an exploratory/ survival game, Stardew Vally which is a farming game, Bendy and The Ink Machine which is horror, but not violent in the slightest (Unless you count killing Ink monsters with an axe and wrench) and Tetris. Again, with several others. Now, Sloth. And yeah, you are about 80% correct.There is a line between being a gamer who is in control and responsible (which is the major 98%) And then those who are completely addicted and need to get off ASAP. Those people are usually really good but annoying or just there to troll. Or friendlies because they can't/wont get up to get some actual social time face to face. And I just relisted I missed Envy. The people who hack and cheat get banned most of the time and people who accuse and vote-kick people who are just simply better at the game for "Cheating" are known as 'Salty' I have been vote-kicked by several noobs and had to take a break from TF2 for a bit because it was just aggravating.