View Single Post
(#54)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Not atheist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Japanese Cartoons - Futanari Threaten Children! - 09-18-2009, 04:59 PM

I cannot believe you showed this to people. You consider yourself a true christian when you put these images for people to see? Also, way to go Capt. Porthoway, you pervert. I bet you'd like to research some more wouldn't you? All of you are what piss me off when. I believe I'll refer to the "stud Pastor Ezekial" who said Hypocrites will be damned by Jesus. You all are hipocrytes!!! Cursing the citizens of other countries as a whole? You are a sad excuse for a christian. There are bad, unholy people in every country, but not all are that way. I think believing that way also makes you all "The Despiteful" and "Unmerciful," so good luck getting into Heaven. You make me sick. "Fishheads," "Little Slants?" Seriously? You all are racists here on this website, and that is one of the worst of all sins. You people are what's wrong with this country.