View Single Post
(#1022)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 03-23-2013, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Hate_God View Post
And you say that I should be locked up...
Well you're the one who is suffering from the delusion that just because you don't like something, that makes it illegal.

Quote:
You are making one mistake here. God isn't making her marriage an easy decision by giving her only one choice. Her dad is making it easy by giving her NO choice.
Oh, and a 60% divorce rate (does not include those who split from being "shacked up) proves that we make the best decisions for ourselves?

Does it even enter your mind that he's doing this for her own good? If he was just doing it for the cash, there's lots of sick atheist perverts out there that would gladly pay him top dollar to "use her up". In fact he's turned down many requests from sicko's like yourself.

Quote:
His suffering on the cross was an act of courage, an act of freedom. He did not obey Roman or Jewish law, so we are to obey his word? We are to be obedient because he was not?
Really, Basilissa mentioned a few quotes.

Why did Jesus criticize the Pharisee's for not following the law?

Matthew 15:3-12 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition? For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

Sounds to me like Jesus had a problem with them not following the law, not with the law itself.

Drama queen