View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jet O'Niell is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The Nintendo 3DS is RADIOACTIVE and Rapes Your Child!!! - 03-27-2011, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindLoveNotReligion View Post
It's ridiculous to assume that God sent those disasters to Japan because they were mocking him. Japan is a country where the sexuality and physical representation is, for the most part, masked. Physical contact in Japan is not common because physical contact is taken very seriously in Japan.

Now in America... we hold hands, kiss in public, and practice the relatively new concept of dating rather than courtship.

So tell me why would God decimate a country which is a thousand times over less sexual than our own country. By your logic our country (America) is so much more deserving of damnation. Is God a hypocrite? Does he let it slide because we're America? Because we're white? Am I dangerous asking so many questions? Yes. But I have found my faith in God strengthened through my questioning.

Maybe all of you "devout Baptists" should consider what some of us "sinners" are saying. Not to mislead you but to embolden your faith in God. Love one another based on how God loves everyone.
You're calling yourself a Christian, yet you can't even type the Lord's shortened name right. I put in bold some corrections I made. And Japan is much more deserving of the damnation they received because, if you know anything, you would know that Japan is, for the most part, Shinto religion, a false cult that worships fat men wrestling in thongs (only for strong of stomachs - http://www.amateursumo.com/images/sumo.jpg ) that they call sumo. And yet you say we Americans are more deserving? Are you perhaps a Shinto or even a mooslim for thinking such things about God's favorite land?

1Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. Genesis 12:1-3