View Single Post
(#3721)
Old
Unsaved trash, zit-faced gametard
Under Investigation

LoneWanderer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Minecraft: Makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy! - 12-27-2012, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
I discipline my children whenever they attempt to "embrace their creative side." It goes against everything the LORD requires.

Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.
Psalm 4:5

He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.
Proverbs 28:26

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
Psalm 37:3

That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.
Deuteronomy 30:20

Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God; him shalt thou serve, and to him shalt thou cleave, and swear by his name.
Deuteronomy 10:20

And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Luke 4:8

Creativity = Autonomy from the LORD

Autonomy from the LORD = Damnation for all eternity

Why would any parent want to encourage their child to be damned for all eternity?

So... you're saying that everyone who embraces their creativity side is going to Hell . . . Ok. Do that also applies to this post? This topic? This whole forum? After all, the owner of this forum embraced his creativity side by creating this forum, and you are also going to hell because you embraced your creativity side by creating that post. So all in all, you're saying we're all going to Hell, even newborns.

As for the other post, I'm sorry to hear that, glad you're better.

I respect the religion, but when it gets so nonsense such as this entire topic, I can't just ignore it and respect your wishes.