View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash, smartassed tool of satan

TheAnarchistCommunis is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheAnarchistCommunis is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheAnarchistCommunis is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheAnarchistCommunis is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheAnarchistCommunis is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheAnarchistCommunis is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheAnarchistCommunis is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.TheAnarchistCommunis is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Police Tase, Shoot And Kill Retard Boy - 01-09-2014, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
That comment implies that you believe Jesus was real, yet you reject His offer of salvation? Illogical.
Indeed just being a troll. I still have my crucifix from my first communion. Kept it safe, but I destroyed it