View Single Post
(#51)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Dimmest Light of the Month Award

MuffinMan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MuffinMan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MuffinMan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Do you know the MuffinMan? Do you know why he looks at buns so intently? - 01-31-2019, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Machine View Post
I'm getting really tired of seeing introductory posts from people who claim they are not currently attending church, because they cannot find one that is consistent with their beliefs.

If all you do is find fault with churches, and tear down their pastors, then you will never find yourself a home Church.

the truth is you are just making excuses, Because you probably enjoy sleeping late on Sunday mornings, and watching football.
I have no interest in attending a church that picks and chooses which parts of the King James Bible it wants to practice, and ignores whatever parts it does not want to practice.

I would only attend a church if it humbly accepts and practices 100% of the King James Bible without the slightest hesitation.

As far as I know, the only church in the world that does this is the one and only true Landover Baptist Church.