View Single Post
(#54)
Old
Unsaved trash

GordiPordi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GordiPordi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PREGNANCY through RAPE is a gift from GOD!! - 07-26-2012, 09:24 AM

Okay, as a person who was nearly raped. I was wearing a baggy hoodie that belonged to my boyfriend at that time, baggy jeans, and converse with my hair pulled back and no make-up, so in general I was NOT dressing or looking like a whore, and before you accuse me of trying to arouse him or anything, we were cuddling. I had my head on his chest and we were watching X-Men. And if he had gone through with it and gotten me pregnant, there was no chance in hell I would keep that child, I'm too young and have a future ahead of me, I woudn't want a constant reminder of being raped which would be even more devastating and traumatic emotionally than just nearly being raped. And I wouldn't marry the sick and twisted man that did that! Hell, my dad already didn't like him, my dad would've killed him. And if you're wondering why he stopped, he heard my mom coming back in from getting food and didn't want to be caught.