View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Proud Niglet Sponsorer Protected by JESUS

Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: True Christian™ Man as the spitting image of God - 11-27-2018, 06:27 AM

I always had a feeling that God was nothing but the opposite of what I was taught to see him as. I will never feel ashamed ever again, for seeing God as I knew He truly is:

1. God is strong.
2. God is fierce.
3. God is jealous.
4. God is vindictive, punishing guilty and their innocent families.
5. God loves war.
6. God is greedy.
7. God is mean, giving bad laws just to make people suffer and to punish them.
8. God knows no mercy.
9. God enjoys cruelty.
10. God enjoys misguiding people.

I love knowing that God loves war, because now I understand why the government spends so much money on the military. It didn't make sense to me until now. I'm glad we have the most powerful and strongest military in the world.

I love them all, but my favorite is that God is jealous:

Deuteronomy 6:15:
15 (For tthe Lord thy God is a jealous God among you) ulest the anger of the Lord thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.

Thank you for this great sermon.