View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash

Mrs.Elizabeth has had a couple of people click the rep button.Mrs.Elizabeth has had a couple of people click the rep button.Mrs.Elizabeth has had a couple of people click the rep button.Mrs.Elizabeth has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 07-12-2013, 03:05 AM

If you don't mind sister Mary, let me answer those questions for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
But why would a decent, God-fearing woman still be single?
Honestly I don't know, good Christian women, like Landover's and their daughters, must be get married as soon as they reach the proper age. My girls are in their 4th year on high school, so their father is now looking for proper husbands to celebrate a double wedding in the summer after to their prom. No jobs for them, just housekeeping, motherhood before they turn 20 and of course lots of discipline

Quote:
Perhaps there's some unrepentant sin in your life that you haven't confessed to the LORD. Maybe you're prideful and you don't realize it. Maybe you are a closet feminist. Perhaps you don't truly trust the LORD as much as you say you do.
If that's the case, sister, then they need to go to the nearest church as soon as possible, forget everything about that nonsense that women are equal to men and be humble, like good women should be if they want to go to Heaven like us. Maybe this prayer could be useful

"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.
I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.
I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ."
Amen.