View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

mrcblank is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Parenting Problems Solved by Castration, in Accordance With the KJV Bible - 10-06-2018, 01:52 AM

I have been trying to get castrated for 10 years... How do I go about this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
My eldest son is getting to that age where "uncleanness that chanceth him by night" is to be expected occasionally. Unfortunately, in his case, it has been happening every single night. So I made him spend all of his days outside of Freehold, as the Bible commands:
Deuteronomy 23:10-11King James Version (KJV)

10If there be among you any man, that is not clean by reason of uncleanness that chanceth him by night, then shall he go abroad out of the camp, he shall not come within the camp:
11But it shall be, when evening cometh on, he shall wash himself with water: and when the sun is down, he shall come into the camp again.

In the evening time, he would take a sponge bath and then return home. Then in the morning he woke up covered in seed.

I was beating him constantly, sometimes all day until pieces of his hindparts would fall off, as God commands in the Bible:

He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes. -- Proverbs 13:24

Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him. -- Proverbs 22:15

Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. -- Proverbs 23:13-14

I prayed, "What, Lord, shall I do? Have I forgotten some piece of scripture? Have I neglected to raise my children as you have commanded?"

Then it hit me: I did neglect to carry out some of his most important commandments:

Mark 9:43-47
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

Matthew 19:12 (King James Version) 12For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

It plainly states: "He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."
I thought to myself, "Aren't my sons perfectly 'able' to be castrated?" I decided that, in fact, they were.

Now that my sons are all eunuchs, all of the nightly uncleanness has stopped, miraculously. This is proof that there is a God, and the KJV Bible is His Word!

I would recommend to any caring, Bible believing parent to at least make an attempt to castrate your sons. I tied mine up in their sleep and did it then. If they were unable to be castrated, then it would not have worked anyway, and the Bible says to let "he that is able" receive it. So you can't go wrong with this method.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to inquire, either privately or in this thread. Also, if you decide to follow God's law and find out if your sons are 'able' to be castrated, please share the results of your experiment in this thread.

When Cindy Lou completes her current pregnancy, I am going to go ahead and tell the doctor to castrate it, if it is a boy. That is another great thing about living in Freehold; the doctors all know how to perform Biblical castrations.