View Single Post
(#70)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

anthonyhonciano is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.anthonyhonciano is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost. - 03-24-2016, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
Parus Major means Great tit, dummy. Besides, Latin is the language of Satan used by the Right hand of Satan, the Pope and his minions. Ever wondered why the darkest part of Americas is called LATIN america!?
Obviously monkey worshipers used the language of God, American, to make these animals even more insulting.
There's no need for name calling, I'm only curious how others perceive education and information, and also curious if alternatives were explored for this matter.

Doesn't it seem immature to ban an animal, solely on how humans identify it by name? Am I also correct to assume, that if you and I were to have an educated conversation (or just out of fascination about birds) about the Titmouse bird, that we aren't referring to the vulgar part of the word "tit," based on its urban definition?

It's really about context, and how the people are using the name in the conversation. It's like the technical term for "sex," which is another term for "classification" for male and female. So if I was to point out clothes that are unisex in design, I wouldn't mean that it's for intercourse, but it's clothes designed for both male and female.

Couldn't Christians come up with an alternative, if the above can never be considered? Just like how Christians have the pledge of allegiance to the Christian flag and the traditional American pledge of allegiance, couldn't a different "Christian" name be coined for animals that you feel offensive to its given name?