View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash, False Christian gook

Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Shimei is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-06-2013, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
Let us all pray that God does not kill you before then.
There is certainly nothing that violates the Laws of Nature, which God authored anonymously. The only divine laws that get broken are the ones acknowledged in the Holy Bible.
And look at the civility that always accompanies Christianization! For example, the institutional extermination of queers in Uganda. The enlightened minds of Christian Evangelicals are to thank for that, especially white American ones.
Ha! Thanks for that thought.

And the commandment states that we should go and multiply and be fruitful, in support of your argument... lol, you're stating two things that contradict one another. Homosexuality going against the divine creative order and also nature...

Actually, are we not a minority in world history on how we are socially experimenting with homosexuality? Maybe not, but I mean, perhaps, the other countries are looking in from a different perspective, saying, look you Episcopalians preached the Scripture, but you yourselves do not even practice what you preach. There are issues... Ezekiel 33:31-32

Anyhoot, that's an argument I'll keep distance from because I am unable to separate emotion from the topic at hand in a civil fashion. Besides, I haven't heard anything but social opinion given as opposition to Uganda. All they need do now is do something about the slave trading.