View Single Post
(#25)
Old
struggling to make sense for Jesus
Forum Member

Location: Just the other side of the tracks from Freehold, Iowa.
Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: WEDDING QUESTION : SHOULD MY FIANCEE' SHAVE HER VAGINA? - 10-27-2009, 03:19 PM

Im not sure about somethin. When my buddy Hank downstairs over here to the Motel 6 in Davenport made me go in that bar Saturday night after we got throwed out a the mass and he made me let that girl in her underpants sit on my lap even though she wouldnt sit still for nothin I didnt see where she mighta had hair except on her head. So you mean gals get hair down there like guys do? What? Seriusly? That sounds creepy if its for real. Why would a gal wanna look like a guy down there? My aunt up to Dubuque she had a mustash and some hairs on her chin too and she looked a little guy like but I dont know if she woulda done that muich to go lookin like a guy. Why on earth would a gal wanna look like a guy down there? Who see it anyway? I just dont get it. Well when I gets marryed Im gonna lay down the law and no gal a mine is gonna grow hair like a man anywheres on her self. Thats for sure. I always thought the only place for hair on a gal is her head and maybe a little on her arms long as it aint too think or dark like a monkey. I think if you let a gal grow hair where ever she wants next thing you know she gonna wanna braid it or tie it in nots or put beads in it or turn it a differnt color. Praise Jesus they dont grow hair under there arms too.

GOT DEMONS? WE CAN HELP! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT THEM ALONE! JESUS WANTS YOU TO BE RID OF THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL! YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO IT ALONE! LET US HELP YOU RIGHT AWAY!