View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra

Collinslaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Day 288. Matthew 16-18 - 05-02-2019, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
That is a lovely Testimony from Paul. Although he was not taught about Jesus, he had learned some material with which he disagreed. Otherwise he would not have been persecuting Christians.

But he stopped doing that.

He would also have had to learn what Scripture contained as he explains here but that doesn't mean he was taught it. Paul had been a Pharisee Acts 23:6 and in this passage has been teaching The Good News.
I Corinthians 15:1-4 I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.
Hallelujah, Jesus is Lord.

Paul was an apostle inspired by God and his mission was God given

Acts 13:12

As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

Paul was not taught by men but from the teachings of the Holy Spirit of Christ.

1 peter 2:18-21

And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

The bible is the surest word of prophecy, we have to thank God for His Holy words and be grateful indeed as Christians by obeying the bible

John chapter 15 verses 13-14
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.