View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

know_hope is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.know_hope is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.know_hope is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Japan! - 03-16-2011, 12:01 AM

Hey all, i found this page as it was circulated for its humorous effect. So i would like to add my thoughts in hope of any small amount of constructive effect:

There is an impressive amount of hate here in what is supposedly a christian site. If jesus, or god was (is ) reading this , would he agree with what is being said here? Jesus taught of loving your enemies; i.e. - have no enemies, but it seems that scripture is lost here.

This thread (and possibly the site, looking at the smilies you have here) seems more about exaltation of ones ego, which only causes more hate and suffering and more separation between people.

Many here criticise Japan's culture, but if we put aside which country has the higher concentration of christians, what does each country have in terms of following the teachings of the bible? Japan is a country of incredible discipline and selflessness where people work hard and complain little. There are videos in this thread showing individual japanese people getting drunk, but is the culture any better in the US? Do the Japanese look at the US and feel inspired by how closely they follow the teachings of the bible?

There are criticisms here of the aesthetics of a Japanese person, but how similar would Jesus have looked compared to someone from the US considering he lived in the middle east? America is only slightly closer to Israel than Japan.

If we live a life long farce; if we spend our lives pointing the finger at people and cultures that we are too self absorbed to bother to understand; do we think that our almighty, all-seeing deity is going to look kindly on us?

I would assume that everyone here knows that this thread has little to do with christianity and its teachings. Perversely used scriptures litter this place serving no purpose other than to justify hate. Ego is rife and there is no love here.

If jesus came online, what would he post?