View Single Post
(#101)
Old
Unsaved trash, vile demon
Under Investigation

alli the hatemonger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.alli the hatemonger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.alli the hatemonger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.alli the hatemonger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pokemon: (aka Poke-a-man) still a threat to families - 04-30-2010, 10:30 AM

Quote:
1. Can you name one event described in the Bible that actually happens in England?
2. Where does the Bible says that it means different things to different persons? What a ridiculous suggestion. Then what does "thou shalt not kill" mean to you? Or this:

Leviticus 20:13:
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

What could this possibly mean, other then that homosexuals ought to be killed?

Well observed, Captain Obvious!
I don't think you understood what he ment, the bible is like an old english story, not the bible was set in england, and I am sure that there are many parts of the Bible which can be interpreted to mean different things, and some things may not mean what they seem.