View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: 'Paradise' discovered next to major Israeli road - It's the Garden of Eden! - 04-29-2019, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
You are still missing the point, which is, that scientists claim that early hominins were closely related to apes (these are primates without tails), not monkeys. That's why both apes and hominins are both classified as hominids.

So if you want to talk about "possible evolution" related to loosing the tail "because no longer needed" (which, by the way, shows your utter lack of understanding of the evolutionary theory you are pretending to defend), you have to talk about it in relation to the early ancestor of hominins and apes. Not as something that separates hominins from other hominids.

Geesh, why am I even trying to explain this to you?! Just abandon these stupid scientific theories - that's what they all are, just theories, not fact! (Yes, even the theory of gravity).
Apes and monkeys are both primates. Humans are primates. Humans and chimps are the closest when it comes to genes. Now, I did and go look into it because this stuff is interesting to learn and read about. Our tailbone, in fact, is from when we had a tail in the womb, although it disappears before we are born. https://www.seeker.com/how-humans-lo...129791485.html. I admit, I was wrong and now I know more about the topic. Turns out, chimps are the last common ancestor with apes and humans. Interesting, no? But wait, there's more! Scientists may have found another common ancestor with a fossil. https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-looked-liked/ read if you would like. Gravity is a real thing by the way. The Earth is round. Physics, math, and photos were taken. Hell, go on a hot air balloon ride. You go far up enough you can start to seen the curve! I've been on one and saw it for myself. I suggest you do the same. (I KNOW these links are going to be taken down, but ok.)