View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Unsaved trash

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: 'Paradise' discovered next to major Israeli road - It's the Garden of Eden! - 04-29-2019, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
So what? I was talking specifically about hominins, hominids, and apes, not about primates in general. Speaking about primates, though, tarsiers (not monkeys, not apes - primates include many more species of animals than you imagine) are my favorites:

You are even dumber than I suspected. Find me an actual scientific source that presents such a ridiculous claim and I'll give you positive reputation points.

Hint: don't waste your time, you will not find an actual scientific source claiming that chimps are ancestors of humans and apes.

You were on the curve of the Earth? What drugs were you on, sweetie?
1. I think that's a sugar glider (?), cool creatures.
2. so NOW you care about scientific sources? Well, congrats! I looked more into it, and figured out i'm wrong once again. Thanks for correcting me by the way! So, I looked more into it, They HAVE found a common ancestor: Australopithecus sediba. http://www.sci-news.com/otherscience...tor-03220.html
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/...ithecus-sediba
3. No I wasn't on the curve, It was notable from the height I was at. Same thing for planes.
Thank you for giving me the chance to educate myself!