View Single Post
(#517)
Old
Unsaved trash, scottish poofter
Under Investigation

seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.seanbreen is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Oblivion: Video Game Promoting WITCHCRAFT, SATANISM, & POLYTHEISM - 10-17-2014, 06:09 PM

Hey, look who's back, it's everyone's favourite "under Investigation" the guy who "Writes like a woman" yeah it's him, Sheogorath PRINCE OF MADNESS (that's a joke if you stiffs didn't get it), so question regarding this thread, if Oblivion is so "Evil" then what about one of the single greatest most influencial christian Writers of the modern era, the man himself, yeah you know who he is, J.R.R Tolkien, the man who's genius mind invented a world and story that mirrors Christianity so well and made such an impact on the world....is he evil? what about Narnia, another series that mirrors Christianty is that evil? I'm confused, because you al scream "HERETIC" at me...yet I notice very few of you have actually provided counter arguments.... funny...i'd have thought Christians would want to act well towards people they consider "None believers" and explain to them what the faith is...yet all I've had on this site is conviction, assumption about who i am, been told I'm going to hell with no chance what so ever, is it not a Christians Job to spread the faith and be kind to others as Jesus did? Did Jesus ever condemn another man personally? NO course he didn't, he gave warnings sure, but HE SPENT TIME WITH SINNERS and TALKED to them, he didn't condemn them, and he's our example as Christians.