View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Ring-kissing Papist dog

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society True Heterosexual™ Cathlick Five years in the service of the Enemy Condemned Aardvark Devil Evil Beastiality

Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester
Default Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! - 08-30-2008, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post
...let us try and have the so-called 'Special Olympics' banned. Seriously, who wants to watch a bunch of ugly limbless spastics competing in this mockery of a sporting event! Not me!
Maybe not you but I suspect your new Republican V.P. nominee would think differently. She is from Idaho originally (Where the next S.O's are being held) and has a fully qualified Special Olympian in her very own family!

Quote:
...there is no glory in being a retard.
On this point I submit to your first-hand knowledge.

Quote:
It's about time these worthless beasts were put where they truly belong.
1600 Pennsylvania Ave? Every vote for McCain puts Sarah's special child one step closer to a fabulous, government sponsored house in Washington complete with servants and a secret service detail to keep her precious children safe!

Bless you, my obsequious oxygen bandit,
Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.