View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged queer

True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Warning! Try to defecate every day or you might get GAY! - 08-15-2010, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueGermanChrist View Post
Hello lovely True Christians, wrong Christians and Atheist negros,

I want to tell you something, which is an very important topic for me.

I want to speak about defecate or making poo.

When you defecate every day, there is no danger for you.
The poo is so small that you have no feelings while doing it. But when you do it every 5 or 6 days, the poo gets so big and much that it could give you some feelings which are wrong and could send you into the hellfire!

1.kor 6,9:
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Gays like to wait weeks before they do it!!

Yes, they wait weeks before they defecate. Because when they have no other man to do sodomy,they wait weeks and then when they go to toilett they get an orgasm because of their prostate

Psalm 139:2:

139:1 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
139:2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
139:3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
139:4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
139:5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

So my advice is to defecate every day and you have no problems with this subject.
Keep in mind that god is everywhere!

Thanks.
"Atheist negros" hmmmmm he hates the blacks and the gays it seams, he properly also hate the jew and is located in Germany hmmm....
Well he seams to be really into poo so he must be German.

Go ahead make my day Admin -- True Satanist Fool aka Santos Primus