View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Christian Answers: Inquiring Kids Want to Know - 06-26-2019, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolliMoans View Post

Sarah Smythe-Poots, age 6, writes:

"Hi Miss Dolli, Im sorry ifs this rude of me to ask, ifs men doctors who examine girls hoochies is called ginacollageests, what are girl doctors who check little boy choo-choos called?"

ME: Short answer Sarah, perverts. Under no circumstance should women be touching sensitive male areas, let alone be allowed to become practicing medical doctors. It's for this reason there is no real word for such profession, except a prostitute. What does the Bible say about prostitutes?

Leviticus 21:9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

Now Sarah, I've met the good Reverend Smythe-Poots, and I'm sure he'd be very cross to know you've learned a big word,"gynaecologist". It's time you stop wasting your time contemplating such filth and start tithing your milk money you've been keeping from Jesus, or else your harlot ways will be met by Hellfire!

It's been reported Miss Dolli is getting through a long illness, thoughts and prayers to her. I would like to interject here to say that they are called guy-naecologists, not girl-naecologists.