View Single Post
(#3)
Old
A.k.a. "Peter the Tweeter"
Unsaved trash, fails at universal grammar
Became world champion of laziness without even trying

Commmmmunnissss Full of it Strawman Cathlick Ad hominem

PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: (Jews...) Now: Peter Kropotkin's introduction thread - 11-24-2019, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
I take your silence on my questions as you admitting that Marxist regimes do not have a good track record at all, and that heterarchies are no match for the power of the state. In other words, that anarchism is a cute utopia that has no chance of happening.
Actually, I deem them boring.

But if we must the Soviet Union went from utter destruction in 1945 to space in 1961. China went from abject poverty in the 1900’s-1970’s to today’s command economy success of today.
Then you have the success of the heterarchy of Mondragon in Spain or the 800+ cooperatives that exist in America...

Command economies can be very successful. And so can cooperative systems. The questions are who are systems working for? Capitalism isn’t failing it is doing what it claims making capital grow at the expense of the general population.