View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash, хитрый пидор

Commmmmunnissss Hellbound Heathen

Alex79 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alex79 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alex79 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alex79 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alex79 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alex79 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Приветствие! Welcome! - 02-20-2021, 08:34 PM

Evangelical Christians-Baptists in Russia do not practice yoga and other occultism. We are the direct descendants of some of those Christians-Baptists, which took its succession from the Christian Anabaptists of Holland/ The Netherlands in the 17th century, although the Baptists came to Russia only in the 19th century.
We thank God before what was heard from the United States is not and I hope it will not come.
It's just that we don't have time to start such heresies, because from time to time we had persecutions against the Church.
================================================== ===

I myself believed in Christ quite early. You can say that in my childhood, but I joined the Church at the age of 22, that is, about 20 years ago.
One night I went to a man to ask for water, and he turned out to be a Christian Baptist and along with ordinary water, a share of Living Water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Greetings, and , dear Miss Alex. We are so pleased that you have found , in this vast interwebs galaxy.

Your introductory message is quite interesting -- and remarkable. I wonder if I might ask about this union of churches, of which you are a member. Do they preach only the Gospel of the , as found within the blessed pages of the , or does this union also permit teachings from other religions? For example, does it offer any support for what is commonly referred to as "Chrislam"? Do they give classes in: yoga; transcendental meditation; how to walk a labyrinth? Has anyone ever encouraged you to play cymbals, or to burn incense?

I must mention, too, that we would love it if you would supply us with the other information that is requested at the top of our Introduction Forum, which is:

The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

We can't wait to get to know you, Dear, and to fellowship with you, and to study the Word of Almighty together, here at !