View Single Post
(#40)
Old
Unsaved trash, snotty godmocker

Virgin Full of it Rapist Rides the Short Bus How dumb can you get? Sissy Cry Baby Demonized Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it Thieving Nigra Ex-rape victim

Seventy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Seventy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Seventy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Seventy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Seventy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Seventy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Adult Baby Diaper Lovers? Is this a cult? - 09-29-2012, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
I think we have us another of those ass burger demons.
You seem to use this word a lot, and for no good reason. Once again,not christ like behavior. I was told that you are had a sense of morality,so why aren't you showing it? Also,can you explain this term? It really makes no sense what so ever for a grown man (I'm assuming) to be using it. All I'm saying is that it sounds childish and immature.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. Any attempt to post anything other than KJV Scripture will result in your banishment from God's favorite forum. Capeesh? --ADMIN