View Single Post
(#17)
Old
GaleWhoring the Boring (On Moderation) GaleWhoring the Boring is offline
Unsaved trash, probably hopeless sinner
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Uppity Woman/Enabler Sinner Cathlick Langobard

GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: MAN WANTED: Who would like to meet my mother? - 10-22-2017, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
Bless your heart! The Bible is the true and perfect Word of God, so if you think there is something wrong with it, the real issue is you. God is not wrong; you depend on God's mercy to live (Matthew 4:4). You are right though that there is more to a woman's life than to just be a wife; beyond being a proper Christian wife, a woman, within the bonds of marriage, must birth sons for her redemption (1 Timothy 2:15).

Don't lose hope yet of birthing a son. In the Genesis 18:11, a woman named Sarah had yet to bear a son to her husband, Abraham. However, she managed to, via a miracle from God. You have time yet!

While I was a pastor's wife, I will leave the more details of the question of where was God to a wise, Christian man. But from a simple level, God was there and He has a plan for you. You just have to obey. "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD." Isiah 55:8 teaches you that God's plans are great and are constantly at work. He turns all things for His will and good and will bring you good things as long as you obey Him, as stated in Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

I'm praying for you!
Mrs. Elizabeth

You're right Elizabeth. And let me tell you, J-T is such a wonderful man I am almost hoping that baby-making can be possible. I should mention, he is a Christian man, but from my time here, the definition of True Christian is a pretty narrow one. He can be good, sweet, loving, and devoted to Jesus, and yet we both could just be cast into Hell! It seems a little more complex than meets the eye, so forgive me if the subtleties of True Christian seem lost on me.