View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Seeking a True Christian Wife - 04-23-2010, 07:11 PM

I will tell you from experience, do not wait too late. I was focused on my career and did not worry about marriage until later in life. By then (I was 40) most fathers would chase me off if I tried to approach them regarding their young daughters, so I settled for a 35 year-old woman. Trust me by that time they are set in their ways.

I would suggest that you hold out for a nice Christian girl under the age of 20. They're much more trainable when their young.