View Single Post
(#57)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Women are property of men, just like donkeys! - 03-11-2013, 11:06 PM

I'm a woman and I'm not a property, and if some man try to say something different I don't care. It's not my fault have born woman, so I don't have to pay for something I did with no bad intention in the first place. What you call "feminazism" or that trash you talk is in fact dignity, self steem and character. What a religion says is not my problem and I'm not going to throw my life away just to make a filthy machist happy, I'm not going to stay in home, I'm not going to have 10 children without proper anesthesia, I'm not going to let nobody hurt me and I'm not going to make decisions in my life basing me in what an old book and a group of members of some devilish cult say

If in some future I'm this

or this

That will be only my decision, not a man's, mine, are we clear?

Somebody must put machists in their place before they get out of control

Last edited by Professor Bessemer; 03-12-2013 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Typo