View Single Post
(#38)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv

FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FNAFanatic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The True Christian™ Art Critic - Assess your Favorite Jesus Pictures to Avoid HELL - 09-26-2015, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
But not enough. Your "offer" to look through yards and yards of perverted pencil drawings of engorged sin is so upsetting to me that I've been sick since reading your post. My poor children have been cleaning up vomit all day, in addition to their home schooling, copying the Holy Bible, preparing for AWANIS, and changing the diapers of our elderly silver tither members of the church who are homebound until Jesus personally comes to retrieve their souls from their wrinkly, disgusting bodies. I find you to be a rude, uncharitable contributor to our forums, and pray you will look deeply into your own decrepit soul to find the sin that keeps you from Jesus' favor.
Fine fine. If you must...