View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Equilibrium is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Question Re: War on Sinners: the REAL War! - 11-12-2016, 06:23 AM

Listen,
I know you're all people who want better for this world, and you just want everyone to be safe. You all want to see the good in this world and what it has to offer but some of those views are, well, unbalanced. At the rate this is all going, we'll all end up back in the 16th century and ruin all of the work many had lost their lives for. Why would you all let this happen? This isn't helping each other, not even helping your God, even if you think it does because of the bible. It's wrong. But you hang on to it, it's your set of concert rules in this forever changing world. It's always there for you and offers comfort and guidance. You fear death and the unknown, which is completely normal and understandable. We all do, it's human nature to look up to a higher being for guidance and understanding because we feel lost and scared when we think of what happens after we die or when we're lost. So, it's fine to believe in a God or a higher being, but it isn't right to bring about things like this. Not only do you damn and criticize things that are now sensitive due to our rapid changes in society, but you bring harm with it. This harms social structures, this harms stigmas, this can harm people. Trust me, some of your teachings are good and do help, but some are destructive and may lead people to believe the wrong thing and in such do the wrong thing. It's proven that some groups like these actually do help a lot, and it's great, but when they just bring together people who believe still in archaic systems that belong too far in the past and challenge people of their own faith- something is wrong.
Please take it to heart, think for a moment. Is what you do really helping the world? Is pushing back big societal changes that can help our future really worth it? You're free to believe in whatever you want, but don't let it become toxic.
Also, you probably hate what I have written, you will probably criticize and say horrible things- perhaps even mark me as horrible things but that will only prove my point further. You can be toxic to anyone who doesn't believe in what you do and cause harm. Don't do that, you're all better than that. Do it for humanity, do it for your God. Is it too hard to ask for Equilibrium?