View Single Post
(#163)
Old
Unsaved trash, underage moon-worshiping furry

Hellbound Heathen Hellbound Heathen Retard Posting Beastiality CAUTION - Underage Poster Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Iplaytf2 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Iplaytf2 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Iplaytf2 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Iplaytf2 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: If the Earth is flat... - 08-11-2022, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Don't be silly. Do you really expect us to believe that in over ten years of discussing this topic on this thread alone, no one has noticed the earth has changed shapes? That's absurd. Once flat always flat.

I can stand in one corner of my kitchen making the coffee, my daughter can stand at the sink on the other end and clean the dishes while another daughter can be wiping the table down and we can all look up and see the same light fixture on the ceiling. We don't need to huddle all in the same place to see the same view.

I wonder dear, were you educated in a public school and did they focus on homosexuality instead of geography?
You just proved a round earth. Those three points can look to the same place on a ROUND earth, but on a flat one, if you try to look at the same object in 3 completely different directions, you would not see the same thing, but you are still looking to antarctica

SCIENCE RUULLLLEEEESSSSSS