View Single Post
(#3)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: U.K. Brats Know Jesus Not - 12-22-2006, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
THIS story is heartbreaking, but hardly surprising.
Come, now. You and I both know that those liberal BBC people were going to public schools (full of muslims and jews) and asking THEM about Christmas, too.

"Oh, Abdul, what do YOU think Christmas is about?" "My papa said it's time to blow up floats in the big parade . . . I mean, for the big parade!"

"Piotr, what's Christmas for you?" "Christmas is when we must give presents to our friends and family, or Satan's claws will come down the chimney and tear us to pieces!"

"Ruth, what's your take on Christmas?" "Christmas is like Hanukkah, only the Christians only get ONE day of presents instead of SEVEN! Silly Christians, Mommy says they never seem to know a good deal."

"Leroy? What do you think Christmas is all about?" "Christmas is when white people celebrate kidnapping innocent, happy black folks from the Motherland and forcing them into slavery! They symbolize it by wrapping up presents with ribbons and bows; the presents represent the beautiful black people, and the ribbons and bows represent the chains of bondage!" "Um . . . Sir, could you now let your son answer the question?"

Yes, Zeke, I think we ALL know how that "survey" went.

We should have a look and see if we can find a survey of Christian children, telling us what THEY think about Christmas.