View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash, filthy Wetback
Under Investigation

Dad_and_Husband is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Dad_and_Husband is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hello! Southamerican follower tired of satan (CURSED HIS EXISTANCE!) - 09-06-2015, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Moss View Post
Welcome then, Diego. We get but few Mexicans here and most of those come to make sly attacks on Christians. It is good to see that there is at least one believer in your country. I have never been to your part of Mexico, as it lies far to the south, but we have heard of you here and we also know of your friend Dora.

We hear that the 16 year old youth have been given the vote in your part of the country. As such, the child is now father to the man. That seems bizarre to us. Please continue with your testimony. We are thirsty for knowledge here.
Hehe, I'm not a Mexican you silly person. I am from Argentina, and we are usually called "The US of South America". Of course, now we are getting attacked by communists, lesbian men and gay homosexuals. But also we are having more and more baptists. We are destroying the AntiChrist (aka Pope Francis) in it's own country.

I think we can all agree that the best mexicans are the one painting our walls he he. But seriously, the chihuahuas come to Argentina to IMPOSE drugs in our kids and youths. Crime is raising in the main cities because of mexican barbaric cartels and catholics that promote poverty and negro -I mean a negro soul, not negro skin please- attitude.

In regards to KIDS being able to VOTE, it is no more than another communist and demagoge law. It's main porpouse is to destroy family, the real freedom and our western values, imposing the idea that children should not respect what their fathers teached them.

Now, I'M SORRY if I sound too "conservative" but me, as a dad, should be me and only me the one who decides whether my son votes or not. And shouldn't I be able to decide what my children has to vote considering I am his dad and as we know, children have to do as fathers say?

Now my sons can go and vote for liberals, communists, progressive abortists, and lesbian homofags. Thankfully my children have been well instructed in the word of the Lord -Praise Jesus/ Viva Jesus- and I don't need to be with them to tell them what to vote. They know that Jesus is watching and if they vote for criminal abortists, they will go to HELL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youth Minister Harry View Post
It's so wonderful that you've stumbled into the opening of God's favorite forums! I know you'll find a home here, despite being trapped in Mexico. I recently paid a visit to Mexico for my "Touching Youth South of the Border" outreach mission. Lot's of camping, laughing, crying and confessions were made in the desert that week. I'm still sore as I know many of the boys are as well. They may not speak American real good, but those boys sure know how to please God, and I spent much less on them than it costs in the states for the same things. Praise Jesus!

How old are your sons? Are you looking for a youth exchange program? I have a few fatties over here I would't mind trading. Lord knows they could use a couple years in the sun.
My brother was a missionary in Africa. He went to Kongo to promote the true word of Christ. There he met a negro called Mogumbo -his first converted- and they worked together to expand the true religion. I've heard lots of similar stories, when those incivilized people realized how much they have been lied, they only repent and cry. It's sad to think that so many of them dedicate their life to the devil (CURSED HIS EXISTANCE), but they are the ones refusing salvation, not I.

My brother died four years ago in it's way to the supermarket in Kongo, he was going to buy new inventory to keep promoting the real faith. However he got robbed and shot in the head by a couple of diseased negroes that tried to take his watch. I will never forget that day, he is a true hero.

I have four kids as I mentioned:
·Sarah, 3 years old.
·Ema, 5 years old.
·Gabriel, 7 years old.
·Lucio, 10 years old.

Lucio is the most rebellius one, but after a few screams and maybe a slap he gets on tracks. We spend a lot of time doing community stuff where the poor live, convincing them of the greatness of Jesus and explaining to them how the Vatican is filled with corrupts that only want their money.

It's surprising but the AntiChrist Church only wishes to keep the people poor and therefore dumb and ignorant, so they can control them. This is a sad and pathethic strategy by the italian-christian-mafia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
Brother Clark,

I am deeply touched by your testimony. In addition, it is excellent news that there are still a few actual believers in the communist Evitaland! And to have been forced into contact with the chief papist Frances! Unspeakable! You had a nice verse over there but - Praise Jesus - you don't have to rely on your own translations any more. You can read the real deal over here:

The beautiful verse you chose goes like this in its perfected form:

Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Are you badly persecuted by the wannabe Cheguevaras over there? How do you manage spreading the True Nature™ of the Bible to the gauchos? What is the heaviest steak you've eaten? So much to learn! Welcome!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer

Thank you so much for that link. I will now add it to my favourites, although I'm not that good in the "interweb" media, since I usually don't participate too much in social media since sites like Facebook and Twitter are the weapon of satan.
I will do my best to learn how to use that magnificent tool. Blessings to you my good man.

You called me Brother Clark, I will not forget your kindness. It is true what they say, Baptists are the best people. Doesn't matter the country, doesn't matter the lenguage.

There are lots of TRUE BELIEVERS in Argentina, in fact, baptists churches are increasing in number and so do their members. We are slowly but steadily destroying the Vatican mafia.

My prayers to you good man.

Hosea 10:10
When I please, I will discipline them
I will gather nations together to attack them,
to bind them in chains for their two sins.