View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash, filthy Wetback
Under Investigation

Dad_and_Husband is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Dad_and_Husband is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hello! Southamerican follower tired of satan (CURSED HIS EXISTANCE!) - 09-06-2015, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Praise Jesus and welcome to God's favorite forum. How many commies have anally raped you?

If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

Oh my, anally raped. That never happened to me. And being honest, most people that get raped did something to deserve that. As we know, God is powerful and performes justice in any way he can. I've never heard of a lot of True Christians getting raped, I did heard however of lusty teenager girls that use mini-skirts and then they complain when somebody touches them. I am sorry lady but if you got raped dressing like that, maybe you should dress like a real woman.
Of course when I say this, feminists and lesbians attack me with their pitty insults. They cannot withstand the truth.

Thank you so much for your guidance Pastor Ezekiel. I will do my best to follow any indications you give to me. I am looking forward to spreading the true word into my country.

And I will preserve God's bandwith, do not worry! Thank you all for being such a great and caring community, I am looking forward to learning more.

Hosea 10:10
When I please, I will discipline them
I will gather nations together to attack them,
to bind them in chains for their two sins.