View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Bright Eyes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bright Eyes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bright Eyes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bright Eyes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: You "people" are disgusting and should be ashamed of yourselv - 07-28-2009, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
Both you hellbound sinners need Jesus this very instant! No doubt your thinking is warped by Satan's lies. No wonder you're so much against discipline -- you're both unruly, rebellious, spiteful, rude, and obnoxious people. Sounds like you two could use a little discipline in your lives. Also a good KJV thump over the head.

If my wife acts up, I might give her a little spanking on the buttocks. I don't slam her face up against the wall, or beat her with a crowbar, okay? Let me guess: You also think that parents who spank their kids are just truly awful monsters too, right?

Get right with Jesus or get out!
You don't understand. I don't believe in Satan either. It's not because I'm a bad person, it's not because I want to defy god, it's just that there is a lot of facts that contradict what is written. I'm not telling you what to do because to be quite honest, I don't care. What I am doing is stating my opinion. You can take what you want from it, but I suggest you give it a lot of thought.
I don't care if someone believes in god or if they're a Christian. Infact, more power to them, it's good to have something to believe in. However, I will not stand for the arrogance and the violent crimes that you try to justify. It's cruel and immoral. I know that violence is immoral not because of any religion, but simply because I'm a decent human being. My heart says it's wrong to hurt people, so I don't. I, unlike some other people, don't have to be scared into being a good person.
It's sad when women stay with violent men. I feel awful that they don't have the strength to walk away. No one deserves to be hurt for any reason.