View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Bright Eyes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bright Eyes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bright Eyes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bright Eyes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: You "people" are disgusting and should be ashamed of yourselv - 07-28-2009, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
But see, I look through the Bible's eyes which is the Truth. Why would I want to look through another person's eyes when they suffer illusions? Why would I trade the Word of Godİ for the Word of Satan?

Someone is going to get hurt. It happens when you die and are cast into eternal damnation for all eternity. This is what makes our mission so imperative!

It honestly doesn't matter what I think, it matters what God thinks, and that is what I think. While non-believers can do good works with good intent, that alone will not get them to Heaven.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Please, I realize that your intentions are good, but maybe in this situation it is best to worry about yourself. If you believe Hell is a very real threat, then by all means, work to ensure that you will find a place in Heaven.
However, an arrogant, self righteous attitude will not get anyone on your side. If anything, it will push people away. Fear tactics ("if you don't obey you will be sent to hell!") only work on the weak minded.
I believe it is wrong to try to tell others what to believe. Dropping suggestions is fine, but I think you cross a line when you call people "heathens" for disagreeing with you.
It's good that you have devoted your life to something. I've devoted mine to music, poetry and acting. Devotion can give you a very fulfilled feeling, it really is wonderful. Your heart is in the right place (in most cases) but I think it is best to let others fend for themselves. If they are destined to be "saved" they will be.