View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Scandinavy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Angry Re: Atheism and autism are the same sickness! (With Indisputable Scientific Proof!) - 06-17-2012, 11:52 AM

Beat your autist child until it stops being autistic? That's insane you child abuser! Autism, or any other sickness, isn't a thing you choose to have. You're born with it. I sit in a wheelchair, but don't tell me it's because I don't follow every single word of god!

You should stop hating on Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Catholics and other religious groups, as well as homosexuals. I thought the Bible told to love your enemies?

You say that the X-Box, Minecraft, Diablo, Pacman, Disney, My Little Pony and many other things are made by Satan. But it isn't! Games can't be satanic and objects can't hate you or do things on purpose.

Just say I live in "Communist Europistan", because I don't care. Just say that I will end up in hell, because I don't believe in either hell or heaven. Just delete my comment and ban me from the forum, but that won't change my meaning. You say you support freedom of speech, but you certainly don't.

And I admit, I'm an enemy of god, an enemy of you and an enemy of this forum. Now delete my comment so that nobody can see what I posted, but I will hate this religion and it's supporters as long as i live.