View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: Home - with dreams of my eternal home in the presence of my Savior.
Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.Irinka the repentant jewess has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hello, everyone! - 10-29-2012, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinksDesign View Post
Why do you lable yourself as a Jewess? That makes my think you are apologising for the spiritual power of your femininity

You should make no such apologies

Men and women are created to do different jobs (obviously) but you should never think you are more unequal. I'm sure your husband is very good at putting up shelves but is he good at sewing?

It's like the various races: God made black folks to be sturdy and strong with a deep need for authority, Nordic types grow large to wade through snow, the orientals are cunning because they are tiny and white folks make better managers and supervisors.

God has a plan for everyone, so don't apologise for who you are!

ThinksDesign.
Good morning! I did not label myself anything and I am not apologizing. I am merely stating a fact. I do not think being untruthful about one's origins is a good idea. I would like to think of myself as a person of honesty and integrity. As far as "the Jewess" is concerned, this was a label bestowed upon me by the moderators of this forum, as I originally referred to myself as Irinka515.

Joshua 1:6: "Bee strong, and of a good courage: for vnto this people shalt thou diuide for an inheritance the land which I sware vnto their fathers to giue them".