View Single Post
(#49)
Old
Unsaved Trash, half-witted false Christian

Cherry-picker Perv Fluffy bunny Hellbound Heathen

Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Paul Tarzan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Seven Easy Ways To Tell The True Bible From the False Ones - 11-09-2014, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Dear Godmocking Fool;

I have a wonderful Sermon on that very topic that you can study HERE.

I'm Praying the God will pull the scales from your eyes and then wash you in His sweet blood.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
1. I have found NOTHING in it which says why archaic language is ABSOLUTELY necessary.
2. Matthew 5:22...original recipe or extra crispy for you?

#SellFreeholdFeedThePoor
#DownWithChurchianity
#JESUSIsAllYouNeed