View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: To Trump or not to Trump: will The Donald get our endorsement? - 08-07-2016, 02:09 AM

I believe that my Baptist friends should support my own candidate who is Hillary Clinton. She is a Democrat and she is for the people. Some will point out that I have in the past pointed out many of Hillary Clintons failings. That is true but at the time I was trying my best to support Bernie Sanders who is also for the people and I felt that it would be best to complain about the things that Hillary has done in the past. Who among us has not made mistakes? Also I think that too much is made about all the money Hillary has made from representing foreign governments and people who want something from the American government. I ask you this- If you worked for the government dealing with foreign governments and found that you could do your job and make a lot of money off the people you were dealing with would you not? Of course you would so why can't Hillary? It is because the old white men of Babylon hate women and the people and want all the money for themselves. Donald Trump is an old white man and he hates the people. This is why you should endorse Hillary Clinton.

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4