View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS

C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Good morning, and thank you. - 10-06-2019, 03:43 PM

I am humbled by your acceptance of me into this forum and will endeavor to demonstrate my worthiness to be among God-fearing Christians such as yourselves. I only recently discovered Landover Baptist Church, hearing about it during a law conference I attended recently in the hellish town of Iowa City, Iowa where liberalism has infected every last corner of the town and its entire afflicted population. A close confidant of the highest esteem (with whom I had the good fortune to share company during this conference) intimated that not all of Iowa is given to debauchery and apostasy, that there is a place in Iowa where people actually do understand and welcome Jesus Christ into their hearts and minds. I have not yet had - but would certainly welcome - the opportunity to visit your congregation. My life in Chicago has been a difficult one, and not without continual challenges presented by those not yet in possession of the Holy Spirit; the norm for this cesspool of a city. Jesus is here though, I discovered long ago as a law student, fighting for the rights of Christians, and He recruited me Himself to engage the forces of evil in a constant struggle against our would-be oppressors. In Chicago, we Christians are - as you know - now a "minority," and the never-ending battle for our rights is now in my hands. You'll notice - so I'll address it preemptively - my unfortunate resemblance to an ancestor of mine whose legacy I loathe. Yes, he was a registered Republican, but a sorry excuse for one by today's Godly standards. At any rate, I hope I can be of service and contribute something worthwhile to your sacred mission. May Jesus Christ guide my every thought and action in His name.