View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS

C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Good morning, and thank you. - 10-08-2019, 12:49 AM

Mr. McGregor (or whatever your name is), I have honed my craft as an attorney to minister only to verifiably genuine Christians who seek my help when they've found themselves victimized by discrimination or whenever their First Amendment (or Second Amendment) rights have been denied them in ways you cannot even imagine. There rate at which the rights of Christians are being curtailed in this day and age is staggering and tragic. I can assure you that - as I have limited my practice to only the area I've outlined above - my skills as an attorney are not of the sort you would find useful. I can refer you to a public defender with whom I am loosely acquainted who specializes in cases of larceny, welfare fraud, immigration violations, drug possession convictions, and public indecency. He has a very notable track record of getting sentences reduced where men of your ilk have honorably served substantial portions of their sentences without incident. I any event, I'm certain you can appreciate that in my chosen vocation, I have little time for "friends" and tend to associate socially only with those whose cases I have been retained to handle. I appreciate your interest and hope you can find the friends you seek as your medical career begins to take shape.

One area where I may one day be able to represent you is when you petition the court for a surname change. It's a fairly simple and affordable process (payments can be arranged) and I'm confident that any judge in my district will have a keen interest in overseeing your case and assisting you with relieving you of your Scottish surname in favor of one more appropriate for a man of your status.