View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Good morning, and thank you. - 10-08-2019, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. S. Darrow, Esq. View Post
Precious Maxine, I respect your reservations and would only ask that you continue with Bible study as you clearly are wont to do. If I may share with you a favorite verse of mine that I believe will help you to remain mindful of our Lord's vision for all of us, but especially young women such as yourself;

Psalms 51: 5 "Behold, I was shapen in iniquitie: and in sinne did my mother conceiue me."

I trust that your nuptials are already being planned and that you aspire to find a man soon who will provide instruction, discipline, and Godly love in Jesus' name and that your garden will bear him abundant gifts of life.
Mister Darrow, if that is your real name, I have to correct you on one thing. The Bible verse you are referencing is about children conceived before marriage. I can assure you that I was born a year after my parents got married. I ask my Pa all the time about how his wedding was in hopes that I may have a similar one when I am ready for marriage.

If that’s not what you’re meaning, then the verse you’ve chosen is out of place with what you’re trying to convey. Excuse me for correcting a man but I don’t want The Bible being misused.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).