View Single Post
(#38)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS

C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Good morning, and thank you. - 10-09-2019, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
Hello there Mr. Darrow,

If I read your lineage correctly, I do believe that we may have a blood feud here - which I sincerely hope we can avoid.

I see that someone here has seen fit to make you a member, and we're already off on the wrong foot in that I do believe your ancestor was a filthy Democrat rather than a Republican. Now my ancestor was also a Democrat - we do have something in common, and I rebuke him to this very day for that, but otherwise he was a Godly man.

Let's get a couple of things straight here - that monkey boy Scopes was guilty and convicted by a jury, and getting him off on a "technicality" served an injustice on the American people.

Similarly, those elitist soy boys Leopold and Loeb should have gotten the chair, and it may have served a warning to those elite DC Democrats to not persecute our present Godly President Trump - and try to get away with it. The Lord's Justice is swift and true, and we don't need any flannel mouth lawyers doing the work of the devil.
Mr. Bryan, I am burdened with the reality that my filthy, great-great uncle was, in fact, a registered Republican and it sickens me to even have to write it. Your ancestor was indeed a righteous and Godly man who was inexplicably on the rolls as a registered Democrat. I have reason to believe your ancestor was a victim of an administrative error and have long suspected as much.

John Scopes was a heathen, a scofflaw, and an apostate. That anyone from my family tree would have defended such an animal is a heavy burden I must carry all my days. That the same ancestor would have defended a couple of murderous joos and avoided capital punishment for the two of them is unthinkable. Loeb got what was coming to him, ultimately, about a decade later, as the general population in a prison can be understandably hostile toward his ilk. But Leopold walked free less than four decades later and actually tried to sell a book about his exploits. The shame I feel is a topic about which I pray to our Heavenly Father literally every night at my bedside. I find little comfort knowing that evil little creature died from a heart attack, but that he did so among the latins in Puerto Rico is something I find gratifying.

I can think of no reason, Mr. Bryan, why there should be animus between us. We both have things in our family trees for which we are and should be rightfully ashamed. We can't change what should never have happened almost a century ago, but we can and should work together to ensure that those we teach today learn from the mistakes of our ancestors. I would hold the moral character of William Jennings Bryan, your ancestor, as the gold standard by which any child today should want to pattern their lives, and my ancestor, Clarence, as being the best possible example of the worst possible excuse for a human being to have ever lived. On these points I believe we can stand in agreement.