View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese abo lover
Under Investigation

Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dork Apostle is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How I was saved from being sent to hell - 07-14-2015, 05:50 PM

Well... that's why you don't leave your laptop unattended around untrustworthy friends.
So I'm just going to say the truth about me
I'm white, Australian.
I am a LeVayan Satanist, I follow polyamory and have 2 girlfriends and a boyfriend.
I don't much like god types but I'm open to talk to you guys to get your side of the story rather than just have one side and I hope you treat me kindly