View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: A Taste of Hell on Earth - the Swedish Royal Wedding: Satan and Sodomy - 02-27-2017, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHANNA View Post
@Thomas Tylor: there's a misunderstanding...while I was in Sweden nobody troubled me...I had NOTHING to do with muslims: I asked some informations to Swedish (white) people and they were kind; that's all. Moreover, I have NO children.

Best regards.
JOHANNA

@#JohannesGroomedbyHeathens: hehehe.... Always wanted to do that. Bit like the twitter eh?

Firstly, the name is Taylor, Thomas Taylor.
Secondly, I did not ask how many children you have already pumped out for Jesus. BTW. How many do you have.
Thirdly, you did not answer the original questions in detail, all the details.
(Larry, I told you not to use the direct line. Questions are being asked)
Fourthly, why did you make mention of race [sic](white). I find that racist and abusive as we all know there are lots of Swedish Wogs.
Fifthly, your denial of doing things with camel jockeys is a little too strong. Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Tell us all about it, we are all friends here.

Let me know when Jesus fills you with His Eternal Love,
YIC
TT

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.