View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Advice for an emo kid - 05-10-2008, 03:21 AM

Brothers and Sisters, I met a little emo girl on my street today. She was very sad and crying. I asked her what was wrong.

She wailed, "I don't remember if it's across the road, or down the street!" Well, it was obvious! Her mommy had sent her to the store, perhaps for a loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter, and she'd gotten lost in her drug- and self-pity-induced haze.

Well, since there clearly wasn't a shop across the road from us, I told her to go down the street, following it closely, until she reached the very end. There, she would find what she was looking for.

Before leaving her, I handed her a Chick Tract telling her how Jesus hates Goths and Emos, and they will all burn in Hell.

Have you ever had the opportunity to offer a little emo or goth some healthy guidance? What did you say or do?

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!